Wonder Me! Support
GLOBAL DREAM LITERACY Leave No One Behind Campaign for Literacy
- Service Learning provides real world learning experiences according to research, is an important predictor of academic outcome including.
- Student attachment to school, school engagement and motivation to learn.
- During summer vacation itself, children can learn more life skills than in their 12-14 years of schooling.
- Using the innovative Global Dream Toolkits literacy is just 1 month away.
- Initially piloted in Lucknow’s 150 schools in the summer of 2014, the campaign has gone nationwide
- The Global Dream Toolkit is now available in 13 Indian languages and a free mobile APP
We invite schools to join hands in this meaningful mission.
FELLOWSHIP & AWARDS
- When business as usual is not enough
- When education needs major reform
- When you want to be part of the change process so urgently needed
- When you have an innovative idea for change or have already been implementing change
The Global Classroom Difference
- Started by educators
- Shaped in real classrooms
- Guided by vision
- Grounded in worldwide research and evidence
- Informed by study of education in 38 countries
Why Global Classroom? Global Classroom has the most important agenda of all:
- Transformation of education.
- Transformation must be real and measurable in both qualitative and quantitative terms.
- No other curriculum guarantees improvement